- Clients can choose either a 4 or 5-gallon bucket. All buckets are discarded buckets from other companies.
- We supply you with a reusable bag filled with shredded cardboard to manage odors. These bags are made especially for Earth Stew in Wales, WI (Waukesha County).
- Earth Stew makes it easy to compost without the hassles of management and toil.
- You become part of the growing movement that is spreading across the U.S. as people are demanding an alternative method of handling food waste besides tossing it out with the trash.
- You support the local community and help provide jobs.
- You support the Central Wisconsin Center here in Madison.
- After using our services for 6 months, you can request finished compost. For every 100 lbs. of food waste clients receive 5 lbs. of compost up to 30 lbs. per year.
- Distribution is in late Spring.
Schedules, Fees, and Payment Options
There are two collection schedules:
- Bi-weekly (every two weeks)
- Once a month
Not quite sure which schedule is best?
You can try one schedule and change it if necessary.
Winter CompostingWe also offer seasonal collection. If you like to compost during the three seasons, but do not enjoy trudging out to the bin during the cold winter you can sign up for winter service.
Bi-weekly $24.00/month (one bucket) Bi-weekly $34.00/month (two buckets) Once a month $18.00/month (one bucket) Once a month $23.00/month (two buckets)
For small offices Earth Stew provide 5-gallon buckets with a snap cover for easy use and maintenance. Shredded cardboard is provided to manage odors. Choose between the weekly or bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) collection schedule.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and quote.
*CONVENIENCE FEE NOTICE: The Credit/Debit card and Apple Pay option is provided to you for your convenience. If you proceed to subscribe using the on-line option, you will be charged a convenience fee of [2.9% + .30¢] (merchant vendor fee) for each monthly transaction. Paying by Check has no merchant vendor fee.
Once you have signed up, you will be contacted within 48 hours to make arrangements to drop off your bucket.